Free Live Training for Business Owners
Own a Machine.
Not a Job.
A 1–hour training to go from owning a stressful job to owning a money–making machine.
In this free training, you’ll learn:
• Why most businesses fail.
• The difference between a business that’s a machine vs a business that’s a job that you happen to own.
• The three sources of money for every business.
• How to get back control (of time and money) from your business.
• Why most business owners make less than $100k in income.
• The 16 drivers that drive revenue, profit and cash flow in every business (that you need to watch like a
For Business Owners
Time: 7:00 – 8:00 PM
About the Training
There are three traps that most business owners find themselves in:
Trap #1: You’re working too hard and making little money.
Trap #2: You’re stuck in a Catch–22. You want to grow your business, but you need cash to do so. However, you can’t get more cash without growing your business.
Trap #3: You are the business. If you take two weeks off, a week off, or even a day off, your business doesn’t run as smoothly.
How to Escape
Business owners can escape the business owners’ trap by
growing a money–making machine.
This means that your business is:
• Becoming more profitable each year.
• It’s producing consistent cash flow on a regular basis.
• It’s owner is working on the business instead of in the business.
To have a successful business (however you define success), you need one thing: a business that’s a money–making machine.
To be able to sell your business one day for top dollar, you need one thing: a business that’s a money–making machine.
To be able to take home more money and have more control over your time, you need one thing: a business that’s a money–making machine.
Go From Owning a Stressful Job to Owning a Successful Business
Think of your business as a machine. And, your machine has one job: to make money.
Businesses that are great at making money can:
• Re–invest back into their business (e.g., hire more people, do more marketing).
• Expand their business.
• Allow you to be a true CEO instead of owning a stressful job.
• Allow you to take out more cash from your business each month.
However, businesses that are not great at making money:
• Eventually go out of business.
• Constantly struggle to grow.
• Have an owner who is consistently stressed out, over-worked and underpaid.
Sadly, most businesses are not great at making money which is why 50% of all businesses never make it to their fifth birthday.
About Your Presenter
CPA | Business Coach
• I’m an accountant and business owner.
• I use my financial background to help business owners
have a growing and more profitable business.
• I’m successful at this precisely because I understand
both sides of a business (the financial side and the
business ownership side).
• As an accountant, I can look at a business and spot the underlying reasons why a business is not profitable and has poor cash flow. And…more importantly, I know
how to fix it.
• I know how to make businesses grow and become
• So, I’m on a mission to help as many business owners
as I can have a growing and more profitable business.