DEDUCT THIS: Small Business Write Offs
Take the confusion out of filing your taxes, understand what you can and can not write off
The average business owner leaves $5000-$8000 in deductions on the table!
DEDUCT THIS: SMALL BUSINESS WRITE-OFFS
- Do you hate to pay taxes?
- Are you claiming all the deductions you could be as a small business owner?
- Do you wish you had some advice on best practices in running your business?
- Do you want to avoid CRA jail ?
Whether you do your own bookkeeping or outsource it, as business owner you need to be aware of what are allowable expenses in your business AND how to properly document them. The responsibility falls to the business owner.
Stay on CRA nice list!
What You will Learn:
• Your responsibilities for filing your taxes as a Small Business Owner
• Understand what you can and can’t write off as a business expense
• CRA red flags and Common Mistakes
• Tips on record keeping/expense tracking and what tools are available to make it easier
And so much more
What people say?
Working with Shalini from Dharna CPA has given me more time to spend working on things I love! She has also given me peace-of-mind knowing that my accounting and taxation needs are being taken care of. From the beginning, the team at Dharna CPA took time to understand my needs and explain all of my options so that I could make informed decisions while also trusting their experience and expertise. I would highly recommend their services.
I would like to acknowledge Shalini Dharna of Dharna CPA, for an awesome experience and say thank you! So glad we connected and am very happy with your professionalism, knowledge, caring and customer service provided for my business accounting needs. Always quick to respond to inquiries, answer questions, explain for full understanding and guidance for best practices. I highly recommend!