What is The Biz Mixer?
“The Biz Mixer” was started to create a space where creatives, entrepreneurs, small business owners and business-minded individuals can share what they do, learn from eachother, and mingle with new people. We promote community, resource-sharing and a collaborative environment for like-minded entrepreneurs to amplify their businesses.
Join us for an evening of great conversation, new learning and connecting with local entrepreneurs!
This month’s theme is: Managing Your Money in Business. What’s the use of closing those deals if it’s not managed properly?
- You love to have it, hate to lose it.
- You stress about not having enough and how you can get more of it.
- You see the numbers, but do you really understand them, or do they scare you?
Your numbers tell the story of your business. More than just a pain for tax season, entrepreneurs should be reviewing their numbers at least quarterly to use them for business decisions.
This workshop will show you how:
– To better organize your bookkeeping
– To calculate break even analysis
– To measure success
– To use Ratios
– To plan for 2020